Account StrategistFull-time, Portland OR
- Position Type
- Portland, OR
- Remote Work
- Yes (OR or CA)
CauseMic is seeking an experienced nonprofit account strategist to help execute our clients' multi-channel fundraising programs and website projects. This individual will influence strategy, create compelling content, and review content created by a team of specialists to ensure our deliverables meet the CauseMic standard and generate revenue for our nonprofit clients.
This is a full-time position based in Portland, OR, and reports to the Head of Project Management. Remote work from anywhere in Oregon or California will be considered for the right candidate.
All candidates interested in working at CauseMic must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, have an ability to work as a part of a team and autonomously, will be required to juggle multiple client projects simultaneously, and must share a passion for helping nonprofits expand their funding and impact.
Who We Are
We’re a Portland-based consultancy, built of a closely-knit crew of skilled strategists, specialists, and project managers, working collaboratively to create the best possible technology and marketing solutions for our mission-driven clients.
At CauseMic, we are proud to work with incredible nonprofits and social impact organizations all over the country, supporting veterans, the environment, social justice, and more. It’s innovative, purpose-driven work, helping today’s important causes get the attention they need.
Together, we continue to learn and grow — professional development is an essential part of the gig. More than that, we enjoy spending time together, whether it’s a lively brainstorming session or a spirited debate about the merits of Crocs in modern life.
What You Will Be Doing
Day-to-day, you will be strategizing and overseeing effective digital campaigns and projects for CauseMic's nonprofit and social impact clients. Responsibilities include:
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in nonprofit marketing or fundraising (agency experience is a plus).
- You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field. Experience will be considered in lieu of a formal degree.
- You have a strong eye for quality design and copy and can give clear direction to creatives.
- You have a working knowledge of how to execute and evaluate integrated marketing campaigns for nonprofits.
- You've got a strong ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically.
- You have working knowledge of digital fundraising technology, including email marketing systems, customer relationship management, and charitable giving platforms.
- You're able to tackle big projects by breaking them down into tangible sprints.
- You can anticipate challenges and suggest solutions to overcoming them.
- You’re a proactive, organized, and strategic thinker who can communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates.