Salesforce NPSPFull-time, Portland OR
- Position Type
- Portland, OR
- Remote Work
- Yes (OR or CA)
CauseMic is seeking a full-time Technology Specialist with a desire to apply their talents to serving incredible nonprofit and social impact clients. This individual will work to understand the evolving needs of the organizations we serve and help implement the technical solutions to enable them to scale with Salesforce and/or Hubspot and related technologies.
This future teammate must have experience with Salesforce NPSP and/or Hubspot in order to serve well known nonprofits such as Planned Parenthood, the Surfrider Foundation, and Greater Good Charities.
This is a full-time exempt position preferably based in Portland, OR, and reports to the Head of Project Management. Remote work from anywhere in Oregon or California will be considered for the right candidate.
Who We Are
We’re a Portland-based consultancy, built of a closely-knit crew of skilled strategists, specialists, and project managers, working collaboratively to create the best possible technology and marketing solutions for our mission-driven clients.
At CauseMic, we are proud to work with incredible nonprofits and social impact organizations all over the country, supporting veterans, the environment, social justice, and more. It’s innovative, purpose-driven work, helping today’s important causes get the attention they need.
Together, we continue to learn and grow — professional development is an essential part of the gig. More than that, we enjoy spending time together, whether it’s a lively brainstorming session or a spirited debate about the merits of Crocs in modern life.
What You Will Be Doing
In summary, your skills and experience will be applied to helping nonprofits adopt and configure Salesforce and related technologies. Your responsibilities include:
Who You Are
- At least 5 years Salesforce or Hubspot administration with strong declarative design skills and the ability to deliver nonprofit driven solutions
- Proven experience with NPSP, Sales Cloud and/or Hubspot
- Previous experience as a consultant or business analyst
- Experience managing projects or engaging in projects with technical and cross functional/departmental components
- Previous experience working with nonprofits, experience working in fundraising and program management is a plus
- Certified Salesforce Admin strongly preferred
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant or Nonprofit Cloud Consultant strongly preferred
- Experience implementing marketing automation preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills and thorough understanding of data models and segmentation mapping
- Organized, strategic thinker who can communicate and collaborate effectively
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- You have an acute attention to detail, remain organized while tackling complex projects and are able to work autonomously
- You take ownership and initiative in everything you do, including speaking up when you believe there’s a better way
- You understand how to work effectively with a remote team
- You are passionate about helping nonprofits fuel their growth