What You'll Be Doing
Day-to-day, you will be strategizing and implementing effective digital fundraising campaigns for CauseMic's nonprofit clients. Responsibilities include:
- Help CauseMic achieve our clients’ awareness, acquisition, and fundraising goals.
- Maintain client relationships by staying in close contact with clients throughout the week via email and video calls, and leading regular check-in calls.
- Lead a team of executors - project manager, copywriter, designer, and web developer - and collaborate with paid media specialists, technologists, and the senior leadership team to deliver content that converts on behalf of our clients.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to optimize performance and regularly reporting on results.
- Distill email, web, text, advertising, and social campaign results into the important lessons that could change how a campaign performs.
- Help draft email, social, and web copy for fundraising campaigns, engagement efforts, and impact reports.
- You have 5-7 years of experience in digital fundraising campaigns for nonprofit organizations.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a similar field.
- You have in-depth knowledge of how to execute and evaluate integrated marketing campaigns.
- You've got a strong ability to write clearly, concisely, and logically.
- You have a strong eye for quality design and copy and can give clear direction to other creatives.
- You have direct management experience and know what it takes to mentor and develop more junior professionals.
- You have a working knowledge of digital fundraising technology, including email marketing systems, customer relationship management, and charitable giving platforms.
- You're able to tackle big projects by breaking them down into tangible sprints.
- You're able to anticipate challenges and suggest solutions to overcoming them.
- You’re a proactive, organized, and strategic thinker who can communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates.