Year End Donations Fund Running Water
Fundraising Campaign Management
Improving lives by connecting those in need with a network of resources.
The Community Resource Center of Teton Valley (CRCTV) is a small, regionally focused nonprofit in Idaho that provides critical resources and case management to community members facing crises.
Their many vital services include assistance with housing, utilities, food sources, healthcare, employment, and funding for basic needs like medications.
At the beginning of the pandemic, the demand for their services spiked by 400% compared to the year prior.
They needed to expand their supporter base and quickly raise critical funds to meet the urgent needs of their neighbors.
The organization's leaders sought answers to questions like:
- How do we generate more interest in our mission?
- How do we acquire more leads to pursue?
- How do we raise more revenue to fund a significantly greater demand?
Using technology platforms we previously integrated, CauseMic helped CRCTV increase revenue to handle their greatly expanded demand for services. To do so, we:
- Engaged supporters with personalized, relevant content
- Deployed a lead acquisition campaign to expand the donor base by converting new leads
- Partnered with CRCTV to craft inspiring, urgent messaging to send to prospective donors
- Shared this messaging across six different channels including web pages, paid social ads, radio, and direct mail, creating a media “surround sound” to increase conversions
- Included timely matching challenges to incentivize giving